Casitas next to Meztli Spanish School (privately owned)
There are two casitas with patio and lush garden located next door to Meztli Spanish School. For one person, the nightly rate is 900 pesos including continental breakfast in the garden. With 3 meals a day the single occupancy rate is 1,100 pesos nightly.
Each casita has its own electronic locking door with an additional locked door on the street that provides a patio entrance to the two units. Each includes a private bath with hot water, two comfortable twin beds, table and chairs for studying, storage cupboard, Wi-Fi, air conditioning, and purified drinking water. Plus weekly housekeeping is provided. Non-smoking property.
This accommodation is hosted by the Cahum family.
- The mother is Alejandrina, the father is José. They are a 100% Mayan family with two kids, a teen and preteen.
- They offer their guests continental breakfast or 3 meals daily, vegetarian/vegan/gluten free available
- 1 minutes walk distance to the school
- 2 outdoor dogs, 1 outdoor cat
- Patio shared with other guest room, family living in attached unit behind guest rooms
- Utilize the school's garden
- A non-refundable deposit equal to 3 nights is required to secure your reservation. You will receive a PayPal invoice in U.S. dollars for this amount (or request Venmo or Apple Pay). Additional night payments should be made with pesos directly to the family each 7 night period (or until end of reservation).