Accommodations at Meztli
There are two privately owned independent rooms "casitas" joined by one patio located in front Meztli Spanish School. For one person, the nightly rate is 950 pesos, for two persons it is 1,500. Continental breakfast & air conditioning included. Vegetarian/vegan/gluten free available and afternoon and evening meals can be added for 150 pesos each. For these optional meals, make your request with host José by 9am the day of the requested meal.
Each casita has its own electronic locking door with an additional locked door on the street that provides a patio entrance to the two units. Each includes a private bath with hot water, two comfortable twin beds, table and chairs for studying, storage cupboard, Wi-Fi, air conditioning, and purified drinking water. The two rooms can be connected by request as they do have an adjoining door. Weekly housekeeping is provided, no need to bring sheets or towels (please don't take towels off site). Non-smoking property.
- Located in a separate unit on the property are Alicia and her husband José. This accommodation is maintained by José Cahum (he also is care taker of the Meztli property) and is owned by friends of Meztli.
- 1 minute walk distance to the school
- 1 small outdoor dog, 2 outdoor cats (no pets allowed in casitas)
- Enjoy your meals in the school's garden located behind the casitas
- A non-refundable deposit equal to 3 nights is required to secure your reservation, this will cover your first night and last two nights of your reservation. You will receive a PayPal invoice from the property owner in U.S. dollars for this amount (or request Venmo or Apple Pay).
Please note: The host family program has been suspended, however we can provide contact info for popular host families Meztli has used in the past.